Navman Wireless vehicle tracking
is helping 17,000 businesses
reduce fleet running costs and
become more efficient.
Our strength is delivering fleet tracking
technology focused on helping
businesses maximise profit and
Our customers benefit from world
class data hosting and a solution
which is continually refined.
Saving 78,000 litres of fuel
The Canal & River Trust Story
- Flexible working in your company... a guide to managing #employees and ensuring productivity http://t.co/RdfU1gxFiw @guardian #HR
- Monday #quiz! Does anyone know what the longest single span bridge in the UK is? #transport
- Employees aged 45-54 moan about work for 12 minutes on Mondays. So today's the day to boost morale among your drivers! #HR #IDontLikeMondays
- Remember, safe drivers are more efficient drivers! What have you done to improve #roadsafety within your #fleet recently? #RoadSafetyWeek
- #HGV #speedlimit increase from 40 to 50mph – is it a good idea? We want to hear your thoughts!
- #Fuel efficiency vs #roadsafety – see how #fleet transport managers can use vehicle telematics to improve both http://t.co/n87iab0EbZ
- Do you think the speed limit on #UK #motorways should officially increase to 80mph to be more in line with limits in #Europe?
- Vehicle #telematics... discover the unexpected solution to improving #roadsafety among your #transport fleet http://t.co/k0MevSH9vi
- Check out this great interactive graph from @trusted_dealers which compares UK #traffic and #roadsafety figures >>> http://t.co/ekE6DkDVP1
- 5th December 2014 see’s Scotland reduce the drink driving limit. Do you think this is a step in the right direction? http://t.co/fE032hxTRh
- Your companies vehicles may seem high tech now, but wait until you see what’s coming in 2015… http://t.co/JwcOKe20w0
- 65% of vehicle owners think self-driving cars are a dangerous idea. Would you be comfortable leaving your company cars to a machine?
- .@BrakeProf offers a FREE #RoadSafetyWeek guide for #fleet managers to help eliminate risk & improve #driverbehaviour http://t.co/MhNlwlJEJP
- How to be a #roadsafety hero AND make your #fleet more efficient at the same time http://t.co/jfq8VJLEHi #RoadSafetyWeek
- #Construction output increased by 0.8% in Q3 compared to Q2 2014. Great news for the industry this week! http://t.co/fUhrrqT1wu
- #FactoftheDay - A driver's stopping distance is halved if they travel at 20mph rather than 30mph #RoadSafetyWeek
- National #RoadSafetyWeek is here - get all the information you need to support this campaign from @BrakeCharity http://t.co/EZWXw7wVej
- Did you know that for every 1mph reduction in speeds, crash rates fall by 5%? That's how easy it is to make a difference! #RoadSafetyWeek
- Regular #fleet drivers might come across this quirky #road sign, but do you know what it means? #driving http://t.co/eiNsNXJZSK
- What not to do... lorry driver caught doing U-turn on the busy #M6 #motorway http://t.co/cAHCf5Bt2C #roadsafety
How Tracking Helps
Maximise productivity and optimise efficiencies
The Navman Wireless GPS vehicle tracking system empowers you to unlock the potential of your business.
We understand that return on investment is everything; whether you’re looking to deliver savings, boost productivity or improve customer service it’s important that you have access to the information you need.
Powering our solutions is our flexible range of vehicle trackers that have been designed to maximise return on investment for every business. Whether you are looking for instant savings, or, to change driver behaviour across your entire business we have the solution for you.
With advanced reports, instant alerts and complete fleet visibility you can be confident your business is on route for success.Whether you are looking for a van tracking, truck tracking or fleet tracking solution, Navman Wireless has the solution for you.
Driver behaviour monitoring
Set a new benchmark in driver performance
Fine tune driver performance, reduce fuel consumption, extend vehicle life and cut carbon emissions with ease.
Smart Telematics has been designed to provide the complete picture of fleet performance and driver behaviour, enabling you to make the decisions which will give your business the edge.
Customised reports have been tailored to deliver actionable information on braking, acceleration, speed, RPM, fuel consumption, CO2 emissions and much more.
Add a head up training aid and help your drivers make the behavioural change which will secure long term benefits.
Track your load from A to B and °C
Maximise fleet efficiency whilst doing everything possible to ensure loads are delivered on time and in perfect condition.
Specially developed for the refrigerated transport industry our Temperature Monitoring solution is flexible enough to connect to an entire fleet whether running stand alone or in built data loggers, is compatible with all leading temperature monitoring devices and is suitable for use in refrigerated vans, trucks and trailers.
Instantly report on temperature from a range of sources – from across an entire fleet to within multiple compartments in the same vehicle.
Identify problem areas, drive operational change and watch your fleet become more efficient and business more profitable.
How Tracking Helps
Delivering business wide efficiencies
At Navman Wireless we believe that a well designed and implemented GPS vehicle tracking system has the ability to improve the working lives of individuals throughout a business.
From receptionists to sales teams, HR directors to accounts, it saves time and effort, reduces fuel spend, improves customer service and saves money.
So, if you’re thinking that the benefits of GPS vehicle tracking is solely for fleet management professionals think again.