Navman Wireless vehicle tracking
is helping 17,000 businesses
reduce fleet running costs and
become more efficient.
Our strength is delivering fleet tracking
technology focused on helping
businesses maximise profit and
Our customers benefit from world
class data hosting and a solution
which is continually refined.
Saving 78,000 litres of fuel
The Canal & River Trust Story
- #FactoftheDay! Did you know the #M25 is Britain's most expensive #motorway? It cost £909 million to build over 11 years!
- Some great tips to improve driver behaviour in your #fleet http://t.co/gWASxI9VCk #roadsafety
- Discover how the Scottish Referendum has affected workloads for the country's #construction firms http://t.co/3u3tDoXfmy #Scotland
- And the award for the best truck advertisement goes to… #CocaCola #fleet http://t.co/PPcVtNun7v
- #Fleet managers - how safe is your grey fleet? New figures suggest potential #roadsafety concerns http://t.co/vKjKWVMab6
- How does OnlineAVL help build a connected #fleet and reduce costs? Find out here! http://t.co/QtZAshTYzx #tech
- #Construction output dipped 3.9% in August compared with July, according to @ONS. What do you think the rest of 2014 holds for the sector?
- Driverless trucks... are they the future of the #fleet industry? It's a possibility! Take a look... http://t.co/40FjF4XREo #roadsafety
- #Fleet operators – why we ensure flexibility is at the heart of our #vehicletracking solutions http://t.co/6LNY6BfGqw
- New-look #DartfordCrossing revealed! New pictures released by @highwaysagency http://t.co/9S4TpQYyBK @BBCnews #traffic
- Don’t let #traffic slow your drivers down. Our technology gives real-time updates to keep you moving when it matters most #vehicletracking
- Can a self-driving truck reduce #CO2, improve #roadsafety and revolutionise haulage? @MercedesBenz thinks so http://t.co/7wyslZesB4
- It may be costly, but the #London #CongestionCharge has led to a reduction in #traffic accidents, new figures show http://t.co/eUZyeW2dNh
- @Brakecharity announces 19th May 2015 as the date for the annual Fleet Safety Conference in #Solihull http://t.co/uQxZzQTlU7 #roadsafety
- Top tip! Ensure you set your team clear goals - these provide motivation & can be aligned with company strategy #fleetmanagement #employees
- Our favourite #UK road name for this week? There And Back Again Lane in #Bristol! What's the strangest road name you've ever come across?
- @Tankperv We're sorry you feel this way. If you'd like us to look into this for you, please send us your contact details in a Direct Message
- Meet the world's first #3Dprintedcar. Is this what we'll be driving in the future? http://t.co/ctmnNd3REK #3Dprinting
- UK country roads are more dangerous than motorways, new @transportgovuk figures show http://t.co/XXarHWBNrQ #roadsafety
- The first stretch of motorway in the UK wasn't the M1, despite its name. It was the Preston Bypass in 1958 which became the M6 #factoftheday
How Tracking Helps
Maximise productivity and optimise efficiencies
The Navman Wireless GPS vehicle tracking system empowers you to unlock the potential of your business.
We understand that return on investment is everything; whether you’re looking to deliver savings, boost productivity or improve customer service it’s important that you have access to the information you need.
Powering our solutions is our flexible range of vehicle trackers that have been designed to maximise return on investment for every business. Whether you are looking for instant savings, or, to change driver behaviour across your entire business we have the solution for you.
With advanced reports, instant alerts and complete fleet visibility you can be confident your business is on route for success.Whether you are looking for a van tracking, truck tracking or fleet tracking solution, Navman Wireless has the solution for you.
Driver behaviour monitoring
Set a new benchmark in driver performance
Fine tune driver performance, reduce fuel consumption, extend vehicle life and cut carbon emissions with ease.
Smart Telematics has been designed to provide the complete picture of fleet performance and driver behaviour, enabling you to make the decisions which will give your business the edge.
Customised reports have been tailored to deliver actionable information on braking, acceleration, speed, RPM, fuel consumption, CO2 emissions and much more.
Add a head up training aid and help your drivers make the behavioural change which will secure long term benefits.
Track your load from A to B and °C
Maximise fleet efficiency whilst doing everything possible to ensure loads are delivered on time and in perfect condition.
Specially developed for the refrigerated transport industry our Temperature Monitoring solution is flexible enough to connect to an entire fleet whether running stand alone or in built data loggers, is compatible with all leading temperature monitoring devices and is suitable for use in refrigerated vans, trucks and trailers.
Instantly report on temperature from a range of sources – from across an entire fleet to within multiple compartments in the same vehicle.
Identify problem areas, drive operational change and watch your fleet become more efficient and business more profitable.
How Tracking Helps
Delivering business wide efficiencies
At Navman Wireless we believe that a well designed and implemented GPS vehicle tracking system has the ability to improve the working lives of individuals throughout a business.
From receptionists to sales teams, HR directors to accounts, it saves time and effort, reduces fuel spend, improves customer service and saves money.
So, if you’re thinking that the benefits of GPS vehicle tracking is solely for fleet management professionals think again.