Navman Wireless vehicle tracking
is helping 17,000 businesses
reduce fleet running costs and
become more efficient.
Our strength is delivering fleet tracking
technology focused on helping
businesses maximise profit and
Our customers benefit from world
class data hosting and a solution
which is continually refined.
Saving 78,000 litres of fuel
The Canal & River Trust Story
- Manage machinery with our equipment tracking #technology - designed to suit any make or model you have on your #construction site
- #UK roads among the world's safest - but accidents still cost the country £15.12 billion a year http://t.co/eL2EMQinmC #roadsafety
- #UK #economy growing faster than originally thought, according to new @ONS figures http://t.co/OWycisIijv #economics
- #Construction industry misses carbon emissions reduction target http://t.co/9pOUA7H4D2 #environment
- Keep your #clients happy with our site reports that allow you to bill accurately based on how long employees spent on a job #business
- Save time on #admin by scheduling reports to be sent to your inbox, whenever you need them. Find out how http://t.co/DldzsCWVz4 #HR
- A recent #survey highlights ‘optimism’ regarding the future of the #construction industry http://t.co/HzD7ZeXqZP
- Get ready for Company #Car in Action 2015! The UK’s biggest #fleet industry event takes place on June 16 and 17: http://t.co/yMQvMZYLDp
- #Fleet managers: Stay smart on the road with our Smart Telematics service – and stay up-to-date with real-time #vehicle telematics
- Public unhappy with UK #road conditions, according to #MPs http://t.co/9MJHWPdi7f
- Streamline your #business operations with #vehicletracking technology - enhance productivity and profits with the experts today
- #Mercedes: the future’s bright, the future’s… self-driving #trucks – autonomous driving with the Future Truck 2025 http://t.co/Fy7GpiMgUV
- Did you know: 65% of company #vehicles are involved in #road accidents? Reduce the risk with Navman Wireless today
- Do you know about the #Corporate Manslaughter Act? Make sure you’re up-to-date with the latest #vehicle legislation with our #infographic
- Put #vehicle safety first: protect your #fleet with our #infographic on Corporate Manslaughter: http://t.co/U0HyYPrejA
- #ScottishReferendum has damaged #UK #economy, according to 48% of #finance professionals http://t.co/a3FWfEliKr
- Discover how we helped @CanalRiverTrust improve efficiency by adding canals, rivers and locks to our #GPS system http://t.co/ylW2Ez39Gr
- #Job opportunity! #Marketing Executive in our UK Acquisition Marketing Team - send your CV & cover letter to email@example.com
- Fleet managers... did you know Navman Wireless can help you stay on top of scheduled vehicle maintenance updates? #fleetmanagement #safety
- #Fleet managers urged to ensure drivers are aware of European #driving laws as research reveals lack of awareness http://t.co/ngX7I8Tvqc
How Tracking Helps
Maximise productivity and optimise efficiencies
The Navman Wireless GPS vehicle tracking system empowers you to unlock the potential of your business.
We understand that return on investment is everything; whether you’re looking to deliver savings, boost productivity or improve customer service it’s important that you have access to the information you need.
Powering our solutions is our flexible range of vehicle trackers that have been designed to maximise return on investment for every business. Whether you are looking for instant savings, or, to change driver behaviour across your entire business we have the solution for you.
With advanced reports, instant alerts and complete fleet visibility you can be confident your business is on route for success.Whether you are looking for a van tracking, truck tracking or fleet tracking solution, Navman Wireless has the solution for you.
Driver behaviour monitoring
Set a new benchmark in driver performance
Fine tune driver performance, reduce fuel consumption, extend vehicle life and cut carbon emissions with ease.
Smart Telematics has been designed to provide the complete picture of fleet performance and driver behaviour, enabling you to make the decisions which will give your business the edge.
Customised reports have been tailored to deliver actionable information on braking, acceleration, speed, RPM, fuel consumption, CO2 emissions and much more.
Add a head up training aid and help your drivers make the behavioural change which will secure long term benefits.
Track your load from A to B and °C
Maximise fleet efficiency whilst doing everything possible to ensure loads are delivered on time and in perfect condition.
Specially developed for the refrigerated transport industry our Temperature Monitoring solution is flexible enough to connect to an entire fleet whether running stand alone or in built data loggers, is compatible with all leading temperature monitoring devices and is suitable for use in refrigerated vans, trucks and trailers.
Instantly report on temperature from a range of sources – from across an entire fleet to within multiple compartments in the same vehicle.
Identify problem areas, drive operational change and watch your fleet become more efficient and business more profitable.
How Tracking Helps
Delivering business wide efficiencies
At Navman Wireless we believe that a well designed and implemented GPS vehicle tracking system has the ability to improve the working lives of individuals throughout a business.
From receptionists to sales teams, HR directors to accounts, it saves time and effort, reduces fuel spend, improves customer service and saves money.
So, if you’re thinking that the benefits of GPS vehicle tracking is solely for fleet management professionals think again.