Navman Wireless vehicle tracking
is helping 16,000 businesses
reduce fleet running costs and
become more efficient.
Our strength is delivering fleet tracking
technology focused on helping
businesses maximise profit and
Our customers benefit from world
class data hosting and a solution
which is continually refined.
Access fleet information
the way you always wanted.
- @sjbeckettdesign Steve Beckett, cartoonist for The Beano and The Dandy, has joined our #navmanworldcup100 campaign. http://t.co/HW10dgE2ty
- We are thrilled to confirm that cartoonist and illustrator Steve Beckett, who works for the top two... http://t.co/ES3sIl7kR6
- I posted a new photo to Facebook http://t.co/nlCuiud8Iz
- I posted a new photo to Facebook http://t.co/mNppBt8ecv
- I posted a new photo to Facebook http://t.co/Vnx1ufIYOz
- World Cup 2014: And the winner is... Which nation is best prepared for this summer's finals? http://t.co/f7pl7ht4dk
- iPhone that checks your health http://t.co/UrEamHGIJP could save lives. Next will be in-car apps that monitor your vital signs as your drive
- The #navmanworldcup100 campaign is up and running and our mascot Osgood the Owl would love a few likes on Face book http://t.co/7G5dxXOAhY
- http://t.co/fmZJhQqdd0 We encourage the use of technology & data to mitigate risk but we also believe in prevention http://t.co/bkngNt0YDV
- 100 days to Brazil 2014 and we are launching our #navmanworldcup100 campaign. Say hello to Osgood the Owl, our... http://t.co/pattFRjRoR
- 100 days until Brazil 2014 and we are launching our #navmanworldcup100 campaign. Say hello to our mascot Osgood http://t.co/4odVIwZnvu
- Amazing story published this evening -How the Earth MIGHT have looked if Africa had been split in two http://t.co/HzBaarQRxo via @MailOnline
- http://t.co/1ZERIjwSdb... http://t.co/aeuHUnMUmr
- Excited to be working with Transport Exchange Group. With more than 4,500 users in the UK’s road transport... http://t.co/dyz58HS0bb
- Excited to be working with@CourierExchange - based at thePerfume Factory in West London where Elvis C used to work http://t.co/QUPbWSftZm
- At Navman Wireless we are passionate about science, technology, innovation and the use of data to make better... http://t.co/Uj05cvp5ab
- Is this a good deal for the environment, EU economy and drivers or just German protection of their own car brands? http://t.co/0pitKDAxpJ
- Volvo wants to deliver stuff right to your car. Is this a smart digital solution or an app gone too far? http://t.co/QilUVneLhk
- RT @FairFuelUK: Fantastic News in FairFuelUK's fight for lower pump Prices: With just 3 weeks before the Budget, the hugely... http://t.co…
- Can integrated sat-nav provide the tools and resources you need to be proactive and stay focused on results?http://t.co/IeEJI4KnBi
How Tracking Helps
Maximise productivity and optimise efficiencies
The Navman Wireless vehicle tracking system empowers you to unlock the potential of your business.
We understand that return on investment is everything; whether you’re looking to deliver savings, boost productivity or improve customer service it’s important that you have access to the information you need.
Our flexible product range has been designed to maximise return on investment for every business. Whether you are looking for instant savings, or, to change driver behaviour across your entire business we have the solution for you.
With advanced reports, instant alerts and complete fleet visibility you can be confident your business is on route for success.
Take a closer look at our
Vehicle Tracking Solution
Driver behaviour monitoring
Set a new benchmark in driver performance
Fine tune driver performance, reduce fuel consumption, extend vehicle life and cut carbon emissions with ease.
Smart Telematics has been designed to provide the complete picture of fleet performance and driver behaviour, enabling you to make the decisions which will give your business the edge.
Customised reports have been tailored to deliver actionable information on braking, acceleration, speed, RPM, fuel consumption, CO2 emissions and much more.
Add a head up training aid and help your drivers make the behavioural change which will secure long term benefits.
Learn about Smart Telematics and our head up training aids.
Track your load from A to B and °C
Maximise fleet efficiency whilst doing everything possible to ensure loads are delivered on time and in perfect condition.
Specially developed for the refrigerated transport industry our Temperature Monitoring solution is flexible enough to connect to an entire fleet whether running stand alone or in built data loggers, is compatible with all leading temperature monitoring devices and is suitable for use in refrigerated vans, trucks and trailers.
Instantly report on temperature from a range of sources – from across an entire fleet to within multiple compartments in the same vehicle.
Identify problem areas, drive operational change and watch your fleet become more efficient and business more profitable.
Learn about our
Temperature Monitoring solution
How Tracking Helps
Delivering business wide efficiencies
At Navman Wireless we believe that a well designed and implemented GPS vehicle tracking system has the ability to improve the working lives of individuals throughout a business.
From receptionists to sales teams, HR directors to accounts, it saves time and effort, reduces fuel spend, improves customer service and saves money.
So, if you’re thinking that the benefits of GPS vehicle tracking are for fleet managers only think again.
Learn more about how Vehicle Tracking can help the individuals in your business.