Navman Wireless vehicle tracking
is helping 16,000 businesses
reduce fleet running costs and
become more efficient.
Our strength is delivering fleet tracking
technology focused on helping
businesses maximise profit and
Our customers benefit from world
class data hosting and a solution
which is continually refined.
Access fleet information
the way you always wanted.
- #navmanworldcup100 @FifaWorldCup tournament starts in 50 days. Join our Brazil 2014 World Cup Campaign on Facebook http://t.co/I7Rwouvnia
- #navmanworldcup100 FACT4TODAY Fastest goal 11 seconds Hakan Sukur Turkey v South Korea 2002 - COMP http://t.co/lRYsxCnIWS
- #navmanworldcup100 @FifaWorldCup tournament starts in 51 days. Join our Brazil 2014 World Cup Campaign on Facebook http://t.co/cn5VbBwtF1
- #navmanworldcup100 FACT4TODAY Oldest every player Roger Milla Cameroon 42 yrs, 39 days vs. Russia, 1994- COMP http://t.co/zhqlPFORyi
- #navmanworldcup100 FACT4TODAY Youngest ever player Norman Whiteside N.Ireland 17yrs 41days v Yugoslavia, 1982- COMP http://t.co/7e3LJOCJLx
- #navmanworldcup100 @FifaWorldCup tournament starts in 52 days. Join our Brazil 2014 World Cup Campaign on Facebook https://t.co/XKeUKFHGJK
- #navmanworldcup100 @FifaWorldCup tournament starts in 53 days. Join our Brazil 2014 World Cup Campaign on Facebook https://t.co/XKeUKFHGJK
- Maradona's Hand of God - more to this goal than a single act of larceny? Read Scott Murray's report in the Guardian http://t.co/IJkYQkj3FP
- #navmanworldcup100 @FifaWorldCup tournament starts in 54 days. Join our Brazil 2014 World Cup Campaign on Facebook https://t.co/XKeUKFHGJK
- #navmanworldcup100 @FifaWorldCup tournament starts in 55 days. Join our Brazil 2014 World Cup Campaign on Facebook http://t.co/2JxcOQHDMb
- #navmanworldcup100 @FifaWorldCup tournament starts in 56 days Join the ghost goals debate. http://t.co/1b7GT46TQH
- #navmanworldcup100 @FifaWorldCup tournament starts in 56 days. Join our Brazil 2014 World Cup Campaign on Facebook http://t.co/n7RgDQCkCW
- Argentina, 1986 World Cup Finals Mexico. After a goalless first-half, England's resolute defence qui http://t.co/aeIzcd0bE8
- Debate over whether goal-line technology and video refs should be introduced to the game is still raging, and we... http://t.co/QZBhSI73rk
- #navmanworldcup100 @FifaWorldCup tournament starts in 57 days. Join our Brazil 2014 World Cup Campaign on Facebook http://t.co/ZxQ0F8UF5W
How Tracking Helps
Maximise productivity and optimise efficiencies
The Navman Wireless vehicle tracking system empowers you to unlock the potential of your business.
We understand that return on investment is everything; whether you’re looking to deliver savings, boost productivity or improve customer service it’s important that you have access to the information you need.
Our flexible product range has been designed to maximise return on investment for every business. Whether you are looking for instant savings, or, to change driver behaviour across your entire business we have the solution for you.
With advanced reports, instant alerts and complete fleet visibility you can be confident your business is on route for success.
Take a closer look at our
Vehicle Tracking Solution
Driver behaviour monitoring
Set a new benchmark in driver performance
Fine tune driver performance, reduce fuel consumption, extend vehicle life and cut carbon emissions with ease.
Smart Telematics has been designed to provide the complete picture of fleet performance and driver behaviour, enabling you to make the decisions which will give your business the edge.
Customised reports have been tailored to deliver actionable information on braking, acceleration, speed, RPM, fuel consumption, CO2 emissions and much more.
Add a head up training aid and help your drivers make the behavioural change which will secure long term benefits.
Learn about Smart Telematics and our head up training aids.
Track your load from A to B and °C
Maximise fleet efficiency whilst doing everything possible to ensure loads are delivered on time and in perfect condition.
Specially developed for the refrigerated transport industry our Temperature Monitoring solution is flexible enough to connect to an entire fleet whether running stand alone or in built data loggers, is compatible with all leading temperature monitoring devices and is suitable for use in refrigerated vans, trucks and trailers.
Instantly report on temperature from a range of sources – from across an entire fleet to within multiple compartments in the same vehicle.
Identify problem areas, drive operational change and watch your fleet become more efficient and business more profitable.
Learn about our
Temperature Monitoring solution
How Tracking Helps
Delivering business wide efficiencies
At Navman Wireless we believe that a well designed and implemented GPS vehicle tracking system has the ability to improve the working lives of individuals throughout a business.
From receptionists to sales teams, HR directors to accounts, it saves time and effort, reduces fuel spend, improves customer service and saves money.
So, if you’re thinking that the benefits of GPS vehicle tracking are for fleet managers only think again.
Learn more about how Vehicle Tracking can help the individuals in your business.