Navman Wireless vehicle tracking
is helping 17,000 businesses
reduce fleet running costs and
become more efficient.
Our strength is delivering fleet tracking
technology focused on helping
businesses maximise profit and
Our customers benefit from world
class data hosting and a solution
which is continually refined.
Saving 78,000 litres of fuel
The Canal & River Trust Story
- Are you concerned about the lorry speed limit change announced recently? #RoadSafety #HGV more here >> http://t.co/dDcDQWkgL7
- Do you ever use #socialmedia to connect with your #customers when they have queries? Do you think it could overtake traditional channels?
- .@Ford is developing a car seat that can detect if the driver has a heart attack. Could this improve #roadsafety? http://t.co/npd5pD3NNT
- Our Keep Your Cool guide is your ultimate resource for effective temperature control in a refrigerated #fleet http://t.co/FQWMDCKmwD
- #FactoftheDay Did you know the M6 is the longest #motorway in the #UK, stretching for 225 miles?
- No power, no problem! How self-powered #vehicletracking can keep tabs on your remote equipment http://t.co/4L397Pa8xB #construction
- More great news for the #UK #construction industry - sector set to grow by 23% to 2018, adding £12bn to #economy http://t.co/WCpUqDLz2b
- Why #Apple wants us all to use an #iPhone as a remote control for our cars... http://t.co/bCfl09BxyN #technology
- How has #telematics become a 'game-changer' for vehicle safety? http://t.co/99WhAP41RE #roadsafety
- #Legislation, legislation, legislation. How can #vehicletracking keep you compliant? http://t.co/z3aBUv7pQJ
- Are your drivers prepared for #HurricaneGonzalo? Severe #weather warnings have been issued and driving conditions could be difficult today
- #Construction managers... are you optimistic for the year ahead? We'd love to hear your thoughts on the industry! #economy
- Good news for #construction firms! Industry output set to grow by 5.3% in 2015 http://t.co/rmvQVmBrRT #economy #UK
- #Driverlesscar #technology speeds ahead! @Audi tests unmanned car at speeds of 190mph http://t.co/Bn5PiytCRv
- The @CIPD has some fantastic communication resources online for #HR managers. Check them out >> http://t.co/NWUBGKd2QO #admin
- @Kenrmuir Please could you follow Navman Wireless so we can contact you. Thank you.
- @Kenrmuir Hi Ken, sorry to hear you haven't had a good experience with us - we will DM you.
- #FactoftheDay! Did you know the #M25 is Britain's most expensive #motorway? It cost £909 million to build over 11 years!
- Some great tips to improve driver behaviour in your #fleet http://t.co/gWASxI9VCk #roadsafety
- Discover how the Scottish Referendum has affected workloads for the country's #construction firms http://t.co/3u3tDoXfmy #Scotland
How Tracking Helps
Maximise productivity and optimise efficiencies
The Navman Wireless GPS vehicle tracking system empowers you to unlock the potential of your business.
We understand that return on investment is everything; whether you’re looking to deliver savings, boost productivity or improve customer service it’s important that you have access to the information you need.
Powering our solutions is our flexible range of vehicle trackers that have been designed to maximise return on investment for every business. Whether you are looking for instant savings, or, to change driver behaviour across your entire business we have the solution for you.
With advanced reports, instant alerts and complete fleet visibility you can be confident your business is on route for success.Whether you are looking for a van tracking, truck tracking or fleet tracking solution, Navman Wireless has the solution for you.
Driver behaviour monitoring
Set a new benchmark in driver performance
Fine tune driver performance, reduce fuel consumption, extend vehicle life and cut carbon emissions with ease.
Smart Telematics has been designed to provide the complete picture of fleet performance and driver behaviour, enabling you to make the decisions which will give your business the edge.
Customised reports have been tailored to deliver actionable information on braking, acceleration, speed, RPM, fuel consumption, CO2 emissions and much more.
Add a head up training aid and help your drivers make the behavioural change which will secure long term benefits.
Track your load from A to B and °C
Maximise fleet efficiency whilst doing everything possible to ensure loads are delivered on time and in perfect condition.
Specially developed for the refrigerated transport industry our Temperature Monitoring solution is flexible enough to connect to an entire fleet whether running stand alone or in built data loggers, is compatible with all leading temperature monitoring devices and is suitable for use in refrigerated vans, trucks and trailers.
Instantly report on temperature from a range of sources – from across an entire fleet to within multiple compartments in the same vehicle.
Identify problem areas, drive operational change and watch your fleet become more efficient and business more profitable.
How Tracking Helps
Delivering business wide efficiencies
At Navman Wireless we believe that a well designed and implemented GPS vehicle tracking system has the ability to improve the working lives of individuals throughout a business.
From receptionists to sales teams, HR directors to accounts, it saves time and effort, reduces fuel spend, improves customer service and saves money.
So, if you’re thinking that the benefits of GPS vehicle tracking is solely for fleet management professionals think again.